Martin is a dedicated professional with more than 20 years’ experience in both finance and accounting for a wide range of organisations. Pragmatic and truly passionate, he is a reliable consultant with an outstanding attention to detail.
Martin has held senior roles in some of Australia’s leading companies, offering a broad range of experiences and expertise in:
- Working closely with IT to establish customer profitability reporting despite the constraints of the legacy accounting system
- Advising the owners of several businesses on a long term exit strategy introducing legal advisors, private equity firms and investment bankers to facilitate the sale of business
- Educating the owners on the benefits of strategic planning and developing their strategic plan
- Redesigning budgeting processes and reviewing the profitability of all financial operations
- Developing management reporting and creating an accounting timetable.
General Skills and strengths
Ability to communicate effectively to clarify complex data and sensitive information
Superb strategic skills
Professional proficiency in Aware ERP, MS Great Plains, MS Navision, MYOB, Quickbooks and SQL
Building strong clients relationships
Fellow member of Certified Practising Accountants, Australia
Bachelor of Commerce major Accounting, University of New South Wales